Right Click Disabled

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What to Wear Wednesday

I frequently get asked by my clients, "What should we wear?" in reference to their portrait sessions.

I encourage them to wear what they feel comfortable in because comfortable clients always make for better photos.  This usually results in clients pushing the "easy button" and choosing the same color shirts, blue jeans, and flip flops.

So I thought it would be fun to have a weekly set of ideas for upcoming photo sessions.

I encourage you to step outside of the box and seek out fun colors and textures for your next photo shoot.  What you wear can make or break your images.  Take your upcoming photo session to the next level and show off your family’s great style!


7 comments:

  1. great idea!!! love this colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texture is a huge contributor to the success of a portrait! Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way to assist your clients - I always get asked 'what to wear' and we usually say comfortable, colorful, and whatever is YOU! All black/white outfits are not nearly as fun as these colorful layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the idea! Nice bold colors which look FABULOUS in portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I love how you pulled all the outfits together so that they coordinate but aren't matchy matchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It 's a great idea but I always wonder how you make the photo with your choice if clothes: if you take them from different brands, how do you do to adjust their different sizes (jeans vs top for eg)

    ReplyDelete