Right Click Disabled

Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas

Here we are.  It's the end of October, Halloween is just a few days away.  The craziness of the holiday season is upon us.  Soon we will be planning Thanksgiving with our families.  Then comes the day after Thanksgiving sales that get the Christmas season rolling.  All leading up to the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!



I love Christmas!  I always have.  As soon as the Christmas songs start playing on the radio, you will find me singing along.  This time of the year is especially magical now that I have my two children to share it with.  I love seeing how their eyes light up at the sights and sounds of the season.



Now is the time to capture the magic.  Your children are only little for such a short time.  Book your Holiday Sessions now.  Sessions are on-location, either in your home (where we can capture some of your family traditions) or at the location of your choice (within the Austin Metro area).


See "Price List" tab for prices on holiday cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment